Thursday, 27 November 2014

Knit & Skirt Combo

Jumper - River Island / Skirt - Dorothy Perkins (Similar) / Trainers - Nike (Similar) / Bag - Accessorize / Watch - Chanel

A bit of a mix look today, I would normally wear a jumper with some jeans but I wanted to go for a different look. So I decided to pair it with a midi skirt. I am loving jumpers at the minute and River Island are spot on at the minute with their knitwear. This one is a thick knit, has a roll neck and has zip detail, you can wear the zips open or closed. I went for the zips open to try and get much of the skirt on show. Who else is loving tucking their hair into a jumper? It gives a cosy and comfy vibe off. Now onto the shoes, at first I was going to pair this outfit with some heels. Then I thought, no I'l mix it up a bit and put trainers with it. Im pleased with the outcome as it gives a bit of edge to the look. I added a nude clutch to keep with the neutral tones. 

2 comments:

  1. So in love with this look! Definitely been wanting to try it out myself!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes definitely try it out! Im glad I went for the trainers instead of heels, such a fun casual look! :)

      Delete