Monday, 12 January 2015

Black Jumper, White Skirt

Fedora Hat - Miss Selfridge / Scarf - Dolly Daydream / Jumper - Topshop / Skirt - Topshop (Similar) / Boots - Kurt Geiger (Similar) / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel

I am loving jumpers with skirts at the minute. Especially when it is in monochrome. The different textures give the outfit a bit of edge. I added my fedora hat and my cut out boots. This is more of a transitional outfit. Perfect for Spring, but warm enough for these cold windy days. I added a scarf, obviously a black and white one to keep in line with the outfit. 



4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love how it's a black and white outfit but with a twist.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! especially the skirt, such a pretty shape. would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete