Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Camel Scarf

Scarf - Topshop (Similar) / Jumper - Topshop / Trousers - Topshop / Boots - Dolly Daydream / Watch - Chanel / Bag - Mulberry

An all black outfit with a camel scarf, you can't go wrong really. I love this oversized black jumper, its so comfy and warm in this horrible cold weather. I paired the jumper with these black trousers. I also added some boots. Of course I had to add a bit of colour using my camel scarf. It is so soft. I wanted to get it in red & black as well. This is a perfect work outfit. 

I really need to go shopping and buy some new things, but I have to try and save which is so hard, but its got to be done. 

2 comments:

  1. I love camel this season!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, its such a classic colour :)

      Delete