Saturday, 18 April 2015

Outfit Layouts

Roll Neck Top - New Look / Denim Dress - Miss Selfridge / Necklace - Forever 21 / Watch - Chanel / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen / Clutch - Miss Selfridge (Lime Version) Heels - New Look

NIGHT: Top - Miss Selfridge / Skirt - Laundry Boutique (SOLD OUT) / Watch - Chanel / Bag - Miss Selfridge / Heels - M&S
DAY: Hat - Dolly Daydream / Top - Miss Selfirdge / Waistcoat - F&F Clothing / Skirt - Laundry Boutique (SOLD OUT) / Shoes - New Look / Bag - Miss Selfirdge / Watch - Chanel / Bag - Vivienne Westwood
NIGHT: Necklace - Forever 21 / Waistcoat - F&F Clothing / Top - River Island / Trousers - H&M / Heels - Miss Selfirdge / Bag - Miss Selfirdge / Watch - Chanel / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen 
DAY: Shoes - New Look
Top - Topshop / Skirt - Miss Guided / Heels - Zara / Bag - River Island / Bracelet (Sliver) - Laundry Boutique / Bracelet (Rose Gold) - Michael Kors / Watch - Chanel
DAY: Hat - Miss Selfirdge / Jacket - Topshop / Top - River Island / Skirt - River Island / Shoes - New Look / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel
NIGHT: Bag - Miss Selfirdge / Boots - Kurt Gieger / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen
Top - Miss Selfirdge / Jeans - Zara / Heels - Zara / Bag - River Island / Watch - Chanel / Bracelet - Michael Kors 
DAY - Jacket - ASOS / Cami - Miss Selfirdge / Trousers - H&M / Trainers - Nike / Bag - Mulberry / Watch - Chanel
NIGHT: Necklace - Forever 21 / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen / Bag - Vivienne Westwood / Heels - M&S

I havn't had any inspiration for outfits for a while, and then all of a sudden I had a spirt of inspiration. Which is what I have needed for a while. I have been working a lot, so I have not really had time to concentrate on my outfits. I have just wanted to be comfy, wearing jeans and a jumper. I just thought I would do a few outfit layouts. Some I have done from day to night. So I can get some wear out of the items I already have. As I am trying to save, which is so hard when you have a shopping addiction and work in fashion! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von 130€ auf meinen Blog.
    Win a Beauty Set in the value of 130€ on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all outfits,it's so hard to pick my favourite!! Amazing post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete