Saturday, 25 April 2015

Spring Time Dresses

Dress - ASOS / Heels - Marks & Spencers (Similar) / Clutch - Miss Selfridge (Similar) / Bracelet - Laundry Boutique / Watch - Chanel
Dress - H&M (Similar) / Necklace - Forever 21 / Shoes - New Look (Similar) / Watch - Chanel / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen 
Vivienne Westwood Bag - Selfridges
Dress - River Island (Similar) / Fluffy Bag - River Island / Watch - Chanel / Heels - Zara
Dress - Miss Selfridge (Similar) / Kimono - River Island (Similar) / Sandals - Topshop (Similar) / Necklace - Forever 21 / Watch - Chanel / Bag - Mulberry
Dress - New Look / Hat - Miss Selfridge / Trench - H&M / Boots - Kurt Geiger (Similar) / Necklace - Forever 21 / Bag - Mulberry / Bracelet - Alexander McQueen / Watch - Chanel

Again not had a minute to myself this week. Work has been super busy as usual. So today I had a spare few minutes to get some outfit layouts. As its coming to that sort of weather where you can finally wear a nice dress, I thought I would do some day and some night time outfits. The night time dresses can be worn for any occasion. I like to style my going out dresses simple, less is more. For the day time outfits I have added a little cover up as it can still get quite cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment