Monday, 22 June 2015

Mini Fashion Haul

 White Dress - Zara (Similar)
 Stripe Wide Leg Trousers - H&M
 Black Crop Top - Miss Selfridge 
 White Dress - Primark
 Mix Stripe Culotte Jumpsuit - Forever 21 
 Drape Front Long Line Vest - Forever 21
 White Snake Boxy Clutch Bag - Dorothy Perkins
 Tan Fringe Bag - Miss Selfridge
 Khaki Lace Up Sandals - Dorothy Perkins (Black Here)
Tort Bank Round Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins 

On Thursday I went shopping to the Trafford Centre & bought a few things. I need some Summer things that I can dress up different every time I wear them. A little white dress can be worn so many ways, wether your on holiday or going on a night out with the girls. Wide leg trousers are a must this season, these can also be styled with different tops. A black crop top is essential for the Summer months. A simple LWD is perfect, it can be worn so many ways. I feel in love with this stripe jumpsuit the minute I saw it. The shape isn't very flattering, I just added a belt around the waist to give it a better silhouette. A gorgeous white waistcoat can be worn over different outfits.  Next we have bags, I love my black fringe bag so much I got it in tan. Its the perfect size and can be used as a cross body bag or a clutch. I needed a white clutch so I can pair it with a few outfits. Next are these amazing lace up heels. Lace up detail is all over the place at the moment. Its a must have key piece in your wardrobe. I went for these khaki beauties. Last I got some quirky sunglasses, they are fun to experiment with different outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment