Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Stripe Trousers - Day

Floppy Hat - Dolly Daydream / Ray-Bans - Sunglass Hut / Top - River Island / Trousers - H&M / Sliders - Topshop (Similar) / Bag - Miss Selfridge (Similar Tan Version) / Watch - Chanel 

I would like to introduce you to my new love .. these stripe trousers. I saw H&M post them on their Instagram and I just had to have them. They are me all over. Monochrome & stripes. I have got a massive obsession with stripes at the moment. I have got so many images in my head of how I can wear them. Here is one way I would wear them. A casual day walking round, maybe sight seeing in a city. I paired these trousers with an off the shoulder black top. I love mixing textures. I added my sliders for a bit of sports luxe, and my fringe bag. I also added a floppy hat and my Ray-Bans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment