Monday, 31 August 2015

A/W Fashion Haul

Nude Hat - Miss Selfridge / Camel Hat - Miss Selfridge / Oxblood Hat - Miss Selfridge / Pin Stripe Trousers - ASOS / Faux Fur Gilet - Miss Selfridge / Khaki Shirt - Miss Selfridge / Stripe Shirt - Miss Selfridge / Black Trousers - ASOS / White T-shirt - ASOS / Rust Dress - F&F Clothing / Navy Stripe Top - Dolly Daydream / Grey Waistcoat - New Look (Similar) / Khaki Waistcoat - New Look / Camel Waistcoat - New Look / Grey & Black T-shirts - ASOS

So I went on a bit of an online shopping spree and treated myself to some A/W goodies. This autumn I want to change my style a bit and make it more tailored. I love feminine tailoring, so I wanted shirts and trousers. Of course I needed to add to my hat collection with these three gorgeous colours. I am totally obsessed with hats for A/W, they are an essential in my style. With tailored items you can dress them up or down. I found these pin stripe trousers and loved them because you can wear them so many ways. I saw this faux fur gilet and just had to have it. It can go over so many outfits. Obviously a tailored look wouldn't be complete without different style shirts and trousers. I went a bit crazy on waistcoats, I want one in all my fave neutral colours. I already have some in black and white so the grey, khaki and camel will fit in well with the look I am going for. A t-shirt is just an essential in any girls wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment