Friday, 28 August 2015

Holiday Outfit - Beach Day 1

Hat - Asos / Sunglasses - Chanel (Present) / Kimono - Miss Selfridge / Playsuit - F&F Clothing / Sandals - Kurt Geiger (Similar)/ Bag - Dorothy Perkins (Similar) / Bikini - Primark

So I am only going away for Bank Holiday weekend, which is only three days. I need to pack as little as possible. With the beach looks I am only taking two bikinis, one playsuit and two kimonos. I can mix and match on the last day. I need light weight items as well and this kimono is just a perfect cover up. Its great to just put on over a bikini. The playsuit is also amazing, I can wear it to cover up if we go for a walk round or go shopping. I obviously have to have my hat and sunglasses. I added these simple but perfect sandals to the outfit. Just a nice little outfit to wear for day time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment