Friday, 7 August 2015

Holiday Outfit Inspiration

Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins / Necklace - Primark / Top - New Look (Similar)/ Culottes - Topshop (Similar) / Shoes - New Look / Bag - Miss Selfridge (Similar) 

If like me you hate Summer, and love Winter, I find holiday outfits challenging! I am going on a little weekend break at the end of August. So I thought I would do a few outfit inspirations and pick the ones I like the best. I dug out my holiday clothes and found these tile print culottes. This top just goes perfect with them. This outfit you can dress up or down, I would just add some heels to dress it up. I added a black fringe bag and some round sunnies to give it a boho feel. I would just wear this outfit walking around, for a meal, shopping and drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment