Thursday, 27 August 2015

Holiday Outfits - Traveling (Airport)

Hat - Asos / Sunglasses - Chanel (Present) / Jacket - Forever 21 (Similar)/ T-shirt - Asos / Trousers - New Look (Similar)/ Shoes - Converse / Bag - Dorothy Perkins  (Similar)

A traveling outfit is always a hard one to plan. You want to look good, you need to be comfy and you need to be warm on the plane. I always get cold on a plane, always. So the first thing I needed when planning this outfit was a light weight jacket. My khaki one is perfect it will keep me warm and also adds a bit of colour to my outfit. I want to be comfy on the plane so I opt for a white t-shirt and some printed jersey trousers. A cool and casual outfit which ticks every box. I also want comfy footwear so I chose a pair of converse. I will have some sandals in my traveling bag so I can change my shoes when I get there. I love having a big bag, I am using my work bag. Its big enough to fit my traveling essentials in. I of corse bought a new hat, because I am totally obsessed with hats. You also need a pair of sunglasses if you are going somewhere hot, to protect your eyes from the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment