Thursday, 27 August 2015

Whats In My Travel Bag



Bag - Dorothy Perkins (Similar)

1. Hat - Asos 
2. Sandals - Kurt Geiger (Similar)
3. Purse - Michael Kors (Similar) 
4. Sunglasses - Chanel (Present)
5. Iphone 
6. Earphones
7. Passport 
8. Vasaline - Lip Balm - Boots 
9. A Book - Gone Girl 
10. Bobbles & Bobby Pins - Boots 
11. Tangle Teezer - Boots 
12. Make Up Bag - Marks & Spencer (Similar)

So this is what will be in my travel bag. My top three items are my passport, my phone and purse. I have to take my phone every where with me because you never know when you will need it. Its perfect to take quick pictures, listen to music and keep you occupied on the plane. I have to take a book away with me, it keeps my mind off flying and its nice to have for when your sunbathing. A tangle teezer just incase my hair gets into a tangle. Lip balm, because my lips are so dry at the moment its great to keep them hydrated throughout the flight. A make up bag so you can touch up on your make up if need be. I won't be wearing a lot of make up for the airport, just mascara and my eyebrows will be done. Sunglasses, because they are a must in a sunny place like Spain. A hat, just because I love them. Sandals, for when I get off the plane and don't want to wear my Converse any more. I will also be taking my camera, because I love taking pictures and I get so much inspiration from the places I visit. Its nice to take some pictures of different places and surroundings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment