Monday, 9 November 2015

November Fashion Haul

 Coat - H&M
 Gilet - New Look
 Top - Laundry Boutique
 Jumper - Topshop
 Shirt - Miss Selfridge
 Shirt - Miss Selfridge
 Jumper - H&M
 Jumper - New Look
 Jumper - Topshop (Similar)
 Skirt - Laundry Boutique

So here are a few things I have bought over the past few weeks. Mostly knitwear, because you can never have too many jumpers! How cosy does the H&M teddy bear coat look? I don't think I have took it off since I bought it. I had to get rid of my old Topshop Faux Fur Gilet because the fur had gone all tacky because I wore it so much. I bought this gorgeous black one from New Look which is just as good. You can't beat a good old black basic roll neck top, they are a perfect top that will go with anything! I got a few shirts and some skirts.

2 comments: