Sunday, 27 December 2015

Christmas Haul


Boots - River Island (Similar) 
Boots - River Island (Similar Over The Knee Version)
Body Mojito - The Body Shop
Black Gloves - River Island 
Grey Gloves - River Island 
Diary - Next
Black Scarf - River Island
Grey Scarf - ASOS
Leather Jacket - ASOS 
Faux Fur Coat - F&F Clothing (Similar) 
Grey Coat - ASOS

Happy Christmas! 
Here is a few things I got for Christmas this year. Obviously everyone bought me black, white or grey, because they all know me so well. I love my boots, you can't have too many pairs. These will last me through the year and onto next A/W. I have wanted a nice body scrub and moisturiser because my skin is so dry from my holiday, so this Body Shop set is perfect.  I needed some gloves and I just adore these ones with the pom poms on. I always need a diary to keep up to date with things I need to do. I am obsessed with scarves, and of course I got black and grey to add to my collection. I got a new leather jacket because my old one is getting a bit worn out now. I love this faux fur jacket I have been wanting one for ages. This grey jacket is different but I love it, it looks a bit like a dressing gown.

I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and got spoilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment