Monday, 15 February 2016

Fashion Haul 15/2/16









Black Lace Dress - New Look 
Black Dress - Zara
Stripe Culottes - River Island (Similar) 
Tie Knitted Top - Zara 
Tie Stripe Skirt - River Island 
Stripe Knit - New Look 
Knitted Skirt - Zara 

So yeah, I kind of went shopping yet again. What a surprise, its all black and white. I went to the Trafford Centre on Wednesday night and got carried away shopping. I went into River Island, to swap the stripe culottes for a smaller size, and ended up getting a skirt while I was there. So that put me in the mood to shop. Next I went into Zara and the merchandising was all monochrome, so you know I just had to. I bought this gorgeous black tunic/dress that I have been eyeing up for a while. Also I got this knitted suit which is amazing! Totally in love with that, it will be amazing to mix and match with other things. Then onto New Look where this monochrome stripe jumper just caught my eye instantly. Then I found this beauty of a black dress with delicate lace trim detail. 

So I should probably stop spending for a while haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment