Monday, 22 February 2016

LFW Fall 2016 R-T-W Part 1

1205
Central St Martin
Edeline Lee
Eudon Choi
Gareth Pugh
Holly Fulton
J. JS Lee
J.W. Anderson
Pringle Of Scotland 

All images sourced from Vogue

I adore chunky knits, any item that is knitwear I just love. But I just can't seem to find any that I actually like on the catwalk. Isn't that what Fall is about? Chunky knits and coats? These are just all the outfits I just think are amazing. There is nothing thats standing out to me. But I do like minimal outfits. There seems to be a lot of lace coming through on the catwalks which is giving a very romantic feel to the outfits. Also a lot of floral prints. I also love the strong silhouettes that are showing, Burberry coats are just amazing the shape and the detail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment