Sunday, 28 February 2016

MFW Fall 2016 R-T-W Part 1

Alberta Ferretti
Bottega Veneta
Diesel Black Gold
Emporio Armani 
Fendi
Gucci
Les Copains
Max Mara
Piazza Sempione
Sportmax

All images sourced from Vogue

Now we are talking! Milan Fashion Week, has defiantly caught my eye already. Lots of coats and knitwear. 
Slip dresses seem to be a big hit for Fall 2016! Totally glad I have bought some slip dresses, add a little leather jacket, PU boots and a neck tie, chic outfit sorted. 
Structured coats are my favourite, its all about the coat for fall/winter. 
There are quite a lot of vibrant prints and colours around, this looks amazing on the catwalks but its not my kind of thing. I love monochrome and neutral colours. 
There is still a lot of lace & ruffles coming through on the Milan catwalks. 
Strong silhouettes are my all time favourite, whether its in the form of a coat, top or dress I love a good shape to an outfit. 
I always look forward to the Max Mara shows, they just make the most amazing coats. 
So I have loved Milan Fashion Week so far, lets see what else it brings! 

2 comments:

  1. Very monochrome looks which is totally my style, and I loved that you picked out the best looks from each of the shows. Just came across your blog but now one of my favourites! x

    http://deliremoda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love a good monochrome look! Thank you :) x

      Delete