Saturday, 20 February 2016

NYFW Fall 2016 R-T-W Part Two

3.1 Philip Lim
Beaufile
Bibhu Mohapatra
Boss
Brandon Maxwell
Calvin Klein Collection 
DKNY
Narciso Rodriguez
Proenza Schouler
Ralph Lauren 
RR331
Tommy Hilfiger
Yeohlee
Zero & Maria Cornejo 

(All images sourced from Vogue)

So as New York Fashion Week comes to an end, I wanted to look back at some of the last shows. Again I was drawn to monochrome colour palettes, strong silhouettes and tailored suits. Again no knitwear is standing out to me, or any coats for that matter, other than the odd few. There seems to be a lot of slip dresses on the catwalk, which I really like at the moment. They are just so effortless and classic. I am also a fan of how suits are changing, with different fabrics and different cuts. 

Now its onto London Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment