Sunday, 14 February 2016

NYFW Fall 2016 R-T-W

Adam Selman
Assembly New York
Brock Collection
CG
Christian Siriano
Dion Lee
Escada
Fenty x Puma
Giulietta
Katie Ermilio
Kimora Lee Simmons 
Nicholas K
Pam & Gela 
Protagonist
Tibi
TSE

(All images sourced from Vogue)

Here are all my favourite looks from New York Fashion Week up to now. I want to start collecting images from catwalks to give me inspiration on outfits/looks/styling just so I have something to refer back to. I am drawn to tailored looks at the moment. Obviously black and white outfits, Im not really keen on prints at the moment. I haven't really seen a lot of knitwear on the catwalk as of yet. This images are so handy to have, because I have some days when I feel uninspired and fashion is what I love. Its also a good way of keeping up to date with all the latest shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment