Friday, 18 March 2016

Faux Life

Faux Fur Coat - F&F Clothing (Similar) / Top - River Island / Trousers - River Island / Heels - New Look / Bag - Miss Selfridge 

This is my favourite outfit ever! From the coat to the most amazing shoes. I also love the colour palette in this outfit. Its a change from me wearing all black any way. The knitted jumper is so soft, one piece of A/W that I will be taking into S/S! I paired it with these beautiful culottes. I added my gorgeous faux fur jacket to give the outfit a bit of glamour. I actually like how it turned out with the jacket. I wasn't going to put it with the outfit but I'm glad I did now. My favourite item of this outfit has got to be the heels! I am totally in love. They are so easy to walk in and they go with so many outfits.
This outfit would also be good for workwear, just wear some lace up flats and a big bag instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment