Saturday, 5 March 2016

MFW Fall 2016 R-T-W Part 2

Aquilano. Rimondi
Arthur Arbesser
Bottega Veneta
Damir Doma
Jil Sander
Jil Sander
Marni
Ports 1961
Salvatore Ferragamo
Versace

All images sourced from Vogue

My part two of Milan Fashion Week is just as amazing as the first part. Black & white, tailored looks & structured silhouettes. I am loving all the knitwear with the long sleeves, it just gives a different feel to a jumper. 
The D&G catwalk show was so magical as always, Im just not keen on all the embroidery they use on all the beautiful garments. I feel like it ruins the look. But thats just my opinion. 
There are some folk trends coming through on the Milan catwalks. 
The Jil Sander show just wowed me in so many ways. The most beautiful tailored coats, and they are oversized, which I quite like. Structured dresses made with different fabrics. And, my favourite for Fall/Winter .. The slip dress with a different take. All the slip dresses that are coming through are my fave piece of clothing at the moment, they are so simple and classic, yet there are so many different shapes and styles. There are a lot of slip dresses on the high street at the moment. 
I love the use of different materials made up to create one item. The different textures on one outfit just gives it something different. 
Coats are still me favourite thing. You can't go wrong with an amazing coat for F/W! 

So yeah, Milan was amazing onto Paris! 



No comments:

Post a Comment