Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Mini March Haul

Bag - River Island 
Both Tops - Laundry Boutique (More should be coming in stock soon) 
Jumpsuit - Marks & Spencer

Just thought I would do a post on what I have bought the last few days. Its not much, but they are statement pieces. I needed a new bag for work and every day really. I found this really nice one in River Island. Its got a croc effect suede panels and gold plating. It has so much room! 
Now, these two tops. I have been searching and searching for some for ages. Then we finally got some in work and I had to have both colours. They are the most perfect top to go with anything. You can dress them up or down. So glad I actually have them now. They are so on trend as well. Gigi has been seen wearing one and she looks amazing. 
I adore this pinstripe jumpsuit. Its my fave item. I have wore it with a shirt underneath as it is still very cold. But in the summer time I can wear it on its own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment