Monday, 7 March 2016

PFW Fall 2016 R-T-W Part 1

Anthony Vaccarello
Balmain
Chalayan
Chloé
Christian Dior
Guy Laroche
H&M
Julien David
Nehera
Rick Owens 

All images sourced from Vogue

Paris Fashion Week for me is the highlight of all the fashion weeks. Up to now I haven't seen anything that has caught my eye or any collection that has caught my eye. 
The Balmain show is just incredible every season. All the structured pieces. Im not too keen on the ruffles he is doing at the moment. But I love all the structured pieces. 
Another highlight for me is the Christian Dior show. They just do no wrong very season. The show space is just amazing, and they pull it off every time. I loved the dark lip on the catwalk. Beautiful tailored coats. 
At the moment I am loving the metallics that are popping through on the catwalk. I prefer metallics more than pops of colour in an outfit. 
The H&M show was amazing also. 
I can not wait to see the Chanel show, I love a good Chanel fashion show. But then again who doesn't? 


No comments:

Post a Comment