Friday, 11 March 2016

PFW Fall 2016 R-T-W Part 2

Balenciaga
Céline 
Elie Saab
Givenchy
Hérmes 
Mugler
Nina Ricci
Stella McCartney 
Valentino
Yohji Yamamoto

All images sourced from Vogue

As fashion week draws to a close, there have only been a few shows that have wowed me. Paris fashion week is all about the Chanel show! I loved the show but nothing caught my eye. 
I love how designers are changing up what they would normally do and catching you by surprise. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't. I wish some designers would stay to what they are known for doing. But it wouldn't be fashion if they didn't change it up every now and then. 
I also like how some designers are playing on the female silhouette. I haven't really seen anything figure hugging.  Balenciaga played on the silhouette which I loved. 
Elie Saab is known for her stunning gowns, I like how she has changed it up a bit even if its just ever so slightly. 

I love F/W fashion shows, I just love layering and playing with textures and shapes. 

Which was your favourite show from all the fashion weeks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment